Box Center Episode 2008-7

boxcenter_100x100.jpg

After over three months, the latest episode of Box Center is finally available for download. Join Drum Corps Planet Managing News Editor Kevin Gamin as he takes a look back at a wild DCI regional weekend, looks forward to the drum corps events of July 19th and 20th, and features an interview with the Abbott family, a drum corps family which is a little different than the norm.

Listen to it Now!

Bump

I am so glad BD has a Drum Corps program that introduces the very young to this great Activity. We all talk about what happens to the young people today when they do not make the cut with the Corps of their dreams.( Most just do not march) This 8 year old said if he did not make BD's A Corps he will just go march with the Corps his mom is in. :music::thumbup::smile: Thank you Kevin for this wonderful podcast. I will be waiting for the 1973 podcast. :smile:

Another outstanding episode of Box Center :music:

Nice screen name. Where did ya get it from? :thumbup:

I am so glad BD has a Drum Corps program that introduces the very young to this great Activity. We all talk about what happens to the young people today when they do not make the cut with the Corps of their dreams.( Most just do not march) This 8 year old said if he did not make BD's A Corps he will just go march with the Corps his mom is in. :music::thumbup::smile: Thank you Kevin for this wonderful podcast. I will be waiting for the 1973 podcast. :smile:

I've got another interview which I did last week for an upcoming episode, BUT the phone call was TWO HOURS long so I've got tons of audio to sift through.

I did do the Salem, Ohio, parade with the Erie Thunderbirds this past weekend. Haven't checked to see if the recorder in my pocket picked up anything worthwhile but it was a fun time so I'll be talking about it for sure this week.