Decatur Spigot.

Time to start this topic , great line up , lots of anticipation ! Will Carolina Crown hold it's dominance over the Cavaliers ,

will the Glassmen close the gap between them and Boston Crusaders or possibly move ahead ? What will the Crossmen do

have they come up with any new tricks to help improve their score ? And in open class three goin at it !

Waves of Thunder : LIne up not necessarily in order of appearance .

World Class :

1. The Cavaliers

2. Carolina Crown

3. Glassmen

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Crossmen

Open Class :

1. Revolution

2. Racine Scouts

3. Capital Regiment

Edited by rudi man

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Crown reels it in after their free day they just had. A lot of young kids in that group.
Love your avatar , its hypnotic ! :thumbup:

Had to miss the Toledo Show ... so this will be my first live competition this year... looking for a fine time 2nite.

I will probably add my .02 tomorrow about my take on all the corps present.

This will be my first show of the year. I'm excited to see each of the corps in attendance, and can't wait to compare Crown & Cavaliers for myself. I'll be bringing a camera (with plenty of memory and battery life) so expect plenty of pictures after.

Spigot?!? Is Decatur really THAT bad ?
Oh absolutly not , it's just that I could'nt think of anything else at the time , :thumbup:

This will be my first show of the year. I'm excited to see each of the corps in attendance, and can't wait to compare Crown & Cavaliers for myself. I'll be bringing a camera (with plenty of memory and battery life) so expect plenty of pictures after.
So your going to be there tonight right ? Are you planning on giving a play by play or is Kevin going to be there

also for that duty ?

Also can anyone find out what the judges slate is for this evening and the start times for each corps ?

So your going to be there tonight right ? Are you planning on giving a play by play or is Kevin going to be there

also for that duty ?

Dunno about Kevin's plans, but there won't be play-by-play from me. I'll be bringing my cell phone, but it'd take too long to update Twitter from that and I don't want to miss that much of the shows. I'll take pictures and write a review, but neither will be available until after the fact.