Box Center Episode 2010-05

Episode 2010-05 of the Drum Corps Planet Box Center podcast is now available for download! This week, DCP Managing News Editor Kevin Gamin interviews Randy Blackburn, director of Teal Sound. Teal Sound has received access to the 2010 World Class schedule from DCI and has selected a very ambitious program for their inaugural season in World Class with the music of Coheed & Cambria, Dream Theater, and Jordan Rudess. Randy talks about what the promotion and the program have in store for Teal and what fans can look forward to in 2010.

Listen to it Now!

Show Notes

Kevin-

I tried listening to this on my ipod this morning... once the interview starts, there's nothing but silence. You might want to perform some quality control :doh:

-Jack

Kevin-

I tried listening to this on my ipod this morning... once the interview starts, there's nothing but silence. You might want to perform some quality control :doh:

-Jack

I listened to the entire podcast before uploading. Sounded good on my end, but you're the second listener to report audio issues. The other report was that audio cut in and out.

Anybody else having audio issues with this episode (2010-05)? I'll see about doing another upload ASAP.

it was mostly silence for me, too.

I won't be able to edit and post a working podcast until after work tonight, possibly not until after work tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

I am happy to announce that I have fixed the audio issue in episode 2010-05. Randy’s interview is no longer silent.

You can redownload the show here.

Show notes are here.

Still not working. But thanks for the 35 minutes of lead in for absolute silence.

:doh:

I'm still not hearing it either! Gotta love technology!!

I also re-downloaded, and it still doesn't work.

Still not working. But thanks for the 35 minutes of lead in for absolute silence.

:thumbup:

Hey, glad I could help, although, it was 5:45 of lead-in, then 25 minutes of silence, if you wanna get technical about it. :thumbup: