Jeff Ream last won the day on April 8

Jeff Ream had the most liked content!

3 Followers

Profile Information

• Your Drum Corps Experience
    Marched, taught, watched, cheered
  • Your Favorite Corps
    Westshoremen
  • Your Favorite All Time Corps Performance (Any)
    1992 Crossmen
  • Your Favorite Drum Corps Season

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Jeff Ream's Achievements

DCP Fanatic

DCP Fanatic (3/3)

1. it's hosted a BOA regional at least once recently.
  2. he's with Cavies again this year. Travis Peterman is at Bucs. i know one member landed at SCV
  3. i remember an old thread on here where someone tried to start a petition to get her fired from DCI
  4. my HS was mostly not competitive during my years, but i remember in the summer of 86 being taught how to do a dot book, with drill written by a guy who was in the corps i marched in, and actually marched with. he just hated whenever we said the number 27
  5. i dont know the specifics but i know it was said here by someone reputable
  6. it was said elsewhere the lawyer had others waiting in the wings.
  7. at the time it first came out, YEA dragged their feet on doing anything about him, making DCI basically threatening to lower the boom. then the whole mess of old board new board, resign, quit.....i am amazed they survived 18 let alone after 18. if there is any video of the corps performance in Allentown from 18...not the backside video at the zpull, but the actual Flo feed, i'd love to see it. it was magic.
  8. literally the name has zero value because if you own it, and new claims were to come up, guess who has to deal with it? it's damaged goods. there's far more negative to trying again then to actually try again.
  9. i believe those were being donated to the drum corps museum