cube

Members
  • Content Count

    753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cube

  1. They won the Ott in my heart. Against all odds, it came together, at least in my opinion.
  2. That sucks. Being able to do an encore is incredible, and I'm sure it's even better when everyone is watching.
  3. The show is all about nonverbal communication, I thought? He sure is communicating.
  4. Wish I was there live. Sounded weird on Flo. I've seen them live this year and I know what they are capable of so I'll take yall's word for it. What a show.
  5. It's time for the best show of the night. Primetime SCV. Here's to a championship?
  6. I came in thinking Crown had an underwhelming show this year. However, it turned into a whole different beast tonight. I think we can go ahead and give away the Ott.
  7. I forgot how fun this Cavies show is. Probably my second favorite of the year.
  8. This show is constantly plagued by weather. It was last year or the year before where all but two corps got rained out. It sucks, because I love this show.
  9. Fingers crossed for no rain. 30-40% chances at show time but that's down from 60% earlier
  10. What did they play for the encore in Lexington?
  11. Great show tonight. Lots of great performances.
  12. At least they're wearing blue coats again. And wow they look sharp.
  13. Any rain in the area is moving away. Should be good the whole time.