1. BD - Because I absolutely LOVE high-concept shows and this was classically one of them. One of the many things (subject matters) in the world that I wouldn't have known about had it not been for this show. BD seems to do this a lot and I really love it when they challenge me mentally. Also, whenever I watched this show this season, I would be surprised by how fast the 12 minutes would go by.
2. Cavaliers - My alumni corps. This show felt very on-brand and I just loved the passion put into this show.
3. SCV - Lots of hiccups this year in regards to visual and design but I just love hearing their musical arrangements. I'm also a sucker for a dominant mello line.
4. Bluecoats - I'm not a Beatles fan but I really loved the unique musical arrangements. Though, "Hey Jude" was just a little too pander-ey for my taste. Also, visually, I thought their field was a little too busy. But still enjoyed the show very much.
5. BAC - I've always enjoyed their guard and it's a pleasure to watch them.
6. Blue Knights - I love how cinematic in nature their shows are. This one is no exception.
7. Mandarins - I loved their trumpet feature! I've really been increasingly impressed with their hornline.
8. Crown - Great hornline as usual. Didn't connect with this show as much but I loved their ballad!