I'm thinking about auditioning for BD synth, and had a couple of questions.
1. About how many people usually audition for synth?
2. Do you have to know MainStage?
3. Would a piece like Chopin's Prelude in B minor (op. 28 no. 6) be okay? (https://musescore.com/classicman/scores/68550)
If not, what kind of piece would be suitable to audition with? I assume that it shouldn't last more than 2 minutes, but I could be wrong.
4. What is the audition process like?
5. When did you hear back from BD?
Thank you for all your help!