*** Renegades Trilogy DVD -- Coming Soon ****

Coming Soon -- The long-awaited Special Edition Renegades Trilogy DVD ... the story of the ultimate battle between Good and Evil ... the Renegades 2003, 2004 and 2005 shows presented in the order they were designed to be watched!!! Relive three of the very best years of the Renegades ... complete with designer commentary and Special Features.

THE TRILOGY

2005 -- Days of Future Past (The Prequel)

2003 -- Red Skies at Night

2004 -- Goodbye Blue Skies: The Triumph of Evil

COMING SOON ...

Edited by drumlaw80

sweet... saw the 04 version live, the 05 on DVD and never saw 03... should be a good one!

sweet... saw the 04 version live, the 05 on DVD and never saw 03... should be a good one!

You're in for a treat....03 is the Renegades show against which I judge ALL Renegades shows...has possibly the best opener in crps histpry fro a structure standpoint....comes across like a movie overture! One of teh best backfield releases, too, in the Ave Maria portion.

The mellophone cones BD used in 2004 were first used in 03 Renegades as well.

I think i feel my wallet twitching...

Amen to that. I was playing host to a couple former Renegades recently, and they brought some video treats for my eyes and ears. I may have to spend some money on this, too.

Can we get through Netflix?

I can't wait for the director's commentary. B)

"Hey, you (bleep), keep that (bleep)ing horn (bleep)in' straight until the (bleep) turn!"

Seriously, I'll be getting a copy. 'Cuz according to Lee, it's all my fault. (Lee, I'm sorry, but I can't promise I'll never do it again.) b**bs