MI CITY review?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to see any of it because I was at Wrigley Field with my good buddies, Andy, Stewart and Sting.. I could give you THAT review if you like.. :music:

Otherwise, I'm in sort of the same boat as you.. and anxiously awaiting a review!!

Stef

I did get to see Colts, Cavies and Blue Stars ... but I didn't want to give a review based on my vantage point.

I will say that Colts have some unique and creative basic visuals and the Flugel soloist in the closer is BLAST! GOOD!!!! Amazing player.

Using the white leg in Blue Stars show was a problem for me based on my low/outside seating ... I really wonder what it looks like from up top.

I've seen Cavies several times already, not sure if I like the changes in Pressure to dropping 60 seconds of music and recreating the "Fight Club" audible stuff (using PRESSURE instead of 1 AND 3 AND blah blah blah ...) It cleaned things up a bit .. but it's a major HOSE JOB!

Anyone out there that had good seats with a willingness to post their thoughts on the TOTAL show?

I did get to see Colts, Cavies and Blue Stars ... but I didn't want to give a review based on my vantage point.

I will say that Colts have some unique and creative basic visuals and the Flugel soloist in the closer is BLAST! GOOD!!!! Amazing player.

Using the white leg in Blue Stars show was a problem for me based on my low/outside seating ... I really wonder what it looks like from up top.

I've seen Cavies several times already, not sure if I like the changes in Pressure to dropping 60 seconds of music and recreating the "Fight Club" audible stuff (using PRESSURE instead of 1 AND 3 AND blah blah blah ...) It cleaned things up a bit .. but it's a major HOSE JOB!

Anyone out there that had good seats with a willingness to post their thoughts on the TOTAL show?

With all your "expertise" Why aren't you a judge?. They have them there you know, don't need any BLah BLah BLah from you! <**>

With all your "expertise" Why aren't you a judge?. They have them there you know, don't need any BLah BLah BLah from you! <**>

Moderators, please close all review threads.

Moderators, please close all review threads.

[/quote

I've read some "supersops" posts b4 he seems to have a bone to pick with the Cavies show, Just tired of the negative junk that's all

Sorry HOMER .. I just didn't like typing out the entire sequence of subdivision. That was one hefty furball .. you ok over there?

NOT Edited: Because I'm still not sure if that Avatar is "Puss in Boots"

Edited by supersop

Sorry HOMER .. I just didn't like typing out the entire sequence of subdivision. That was one hefty furball .. you ok over there?

NOT Edited: Because I'm still not sure if that Avatar is "Puss in Boots"

Funny how the last line under your name seems to sum it all up..."Large Mouth Brass" BTW The C on the vest might give you a clue about Origin not the one that was edited out

I think you're reading me wrong. Those who know me ... know that I'm more critical and dig deeper with my comments when I enjoy something very much and see a ton a potential. Don't sweat my opinions my friend. Cavies staff have proven they know what they're doing. Just keep in mind that every knowledgeable fan who's been around a while has preferences in the way they would like to see and hear a corps perform. Rather than take the comment as a slam .. maybe compare it to your own thoughts when you see the show. Then you might know where the poster is coming from.

Otherwise ........ WAH! B)

Negative junk like "expertise" (with the quotes) or "Blah blah blah?" He was giving his opinion of the show. Personally, I disagree with that part of his opinion. Apparently you do too.

He couldn't have been a judge at that show, since he was obviously performing in it, so what was the point of your post other than negative junk?

Edit: Whoops. I was too late. I'll call you back, it's on. ($1 to Dane Cook)

Edited by OUTrumprano