DCA CURRENT STANDINGS

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the nor............nevermind

:P :P :P So how was that neck rub at retreat last night, Bob??

And if it hasn't spread around the corps....ask Thom what Frank Felez said to me last night after the show....it WAS pretty effing funny!

And #### it....I want one of those shirts Seth was wearing...I'm ON it, f'Pete's sake!!

:P :P :P So how was that neck rub at retreat last night, Bob??

And if it hasn't spread around the corps....ask Thom what Frank Felez said to me last night after the show....it WAS pretty effing funny!

And #### it....I want one of those shirts Seth was wearing...I'm ON it, f'Pete's sake!!

Hey Bob...it was so funny I pee'd a little.

Sam, we only had 3 of those shirts made, but I hear that there might be a new one coming out.

Is this confirmed? Are they actually going to compete in Class A, or are they a Class A size corps in Open Class?

Additionally, when will DCA finally announce who is signed up to be there, and in what class?

i fully agree when is DCA going to announce who is in what class. As far as im aware the sunrisers are open class from what i have heard.

i fully agree when is DCA going to announce who is in what class. As far as im aware the sunrisers are open class from what i have heard.

:blink::lol::blink:

We got people from the sunrisers saying that they are A class.

What's the truth....inquiring minds would like to know!

Well, from this info...

Sunrisers

12 brass, 5 pit, 5snares, 3 tenors, 5bd, 15 cg. 1dm

SUN MARCHED 14 brass Saturday night - with 4 or 5 in the wings not having learned the whole show yet! The show is written for 20 and we should be FULL come Aug!

...it seems that they're going for Class A. I mean, if they're saying that the goal is 20 horns as part of a full corps then that sounds like Class A to me.

I have been aware of their Class A intentions for a while

I just got caught up on this thread and...

Ahhh, all is right in the world, MBI is back in 5th.

BrownieBrick, you crack me up with that long post, you must be a blast at parties!

Call me old school but if the crowd likes your show then it was a good night. The crowd in Eau Claire absolutely loved MBI that night and ate up everything they had to give. Over half of the packed stands stayed for the encore and they got two standing O's. Whatever else happens this season you can't take that away from them.

Have a great rest of the year MBI! Keep up the great work!

Just please don't practice over 6 hours on a show day again, it tired me out and all I was doing was holding a camera all day...