lolcorps

:tongue:

Really, a big :ph34r: to every one of these new captions that insinuate that the blame is placed on the members, but this one (for obvious reasons) gets me riled up. Not appropriate at all. Though, you know, it's not like we ever did anything for you. I know everyone on here hated our show, and it's not like we worked just as hard as every other corps every day, regardless of their placement. We're just lazy, egotistical bandos who want to kill DCI and everything every real drum corps fan loves. So, I say again, with feeling... :smile:

What are you talking about? 2008 Phantom was one of the most popular epic shows of all time. I don't think the humor on this thread is anything to get upset about.

PS. No one is blaming the members.

:smile:

Really, a big :ph34r: to every one of these new captions that insinuate that the blame is placed on the members, but this one (for obvious reasons) gets me riled up. Not appropriate at all. Though, you know, it's not like we ever did anything for you. I know everyone on here hated our show, and it's not like we worked just as hard as every other corps every day, regardless of their placement. We're just lazy, egotistical bandos who want to kill DCI and everything every real drum corps fan loves. So, I say again, with feeling... :ph34r:

:blink::tongue::smile::smile::ph34r::mat::angry::tic::worthy::doh::mad::glare::ninja::wall::grrr::smile::excl:

:tongue::ph34r::ph34r::smile::smile::wall::blink::mad::worthy::mat::grrr::ph34r::smile::excl::angry::smile::glare:

I couldn't have said it better! :ninja:

Ahh smileys- the hieroglyphics of the web.

Say what?

08 Phantom might have been the most talked about, loved show in the history of DCP. Seriously. People were fainting the streets over that show. The above statement is BS, ZacH. BS.

As I said in a later post, that was sarcasm pertaining to how quickly it seemed like people were forgetting all of their positive experiences with G7 corps in the past. Also, as I said 15 minutes after the first post, it had been a long week, and that happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back. It is what it is. I was over it, let's see...11 days ago, now? Is that how many days it's been since that happened? I'm just going to go ahead and delete the original, even though it's now all over this thread. Oh well. Let's not make this a thing.

I believe the saying is, "If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck..." With everything else going on here lately, I don't want to introduce the kinky concept of smelling ducks to the DCP populace, especially if the ducks are still alive. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to draw a duck in the sand.

I plead the fifth. If I'm convicted, I'm sure they'll lock me away for gouda!

I plead the fifth. If I'm convicted, I'm sure they'll lock me away for gouda!

Well, at the very least, it paneers that you'll do some tomme. I hope they don't lock you away with any muensters.