Could the cadets be heading for the most unpopular dci victory ever?

most unpopular dci victory?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. are cadets maybe heading for the most un popular dci win of all time

• yes
    • no

Statistically....law of averages....etc. etc. most Div I corps' have their share of "ring chasers" (it's inevitable) but try and keep them to a minimum.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope - I'm not. I'll never learn to enjoy narration, gay rabbits, and pushing the envelope just for the sake of it. Now just give up! You will never win this debate with me. I'm an old fart that LOVES drum corps, but not Cadet borgs that defend them no matter what insanity they try to put on the field! Now just unbunch your panties and get on to the next Cadets love topic...... BYE!

I believe people defend the Cadets because they like what the corps is putting on the field.

why must all Cadets threads wind up in personal attacks??

Sorry - Never intended to attack anyone personally. I just really enjoy getting the Cadets borg in a tizzy. I'll try to stop for a couple of days. MaYBE.

I don't like the narration either...but don't you think it's a wee bit much?

Sorry - Never intended to attack anyone personally. I just really enjoy getting the Cadets borg in a tizzy. I'll try to stop for a couple of days. MaYBE.

<**> @ the past couple of pages

As I said before.....you need look no further then just the closest mirror. You seriously need to get a clue, get a life and grow up.

As I said before.....you need look no further then just the closest mirror. You seriously need to get a clue, get a life and grow up.

Maybe so but I'm 42 and pretty set in my ways. Much of what I post is merely in jest - just love the reactions! And you same folks fall for it every single time.

See ya!

Same judges - different shows

One word BESTED! Tonight proves my point. Good night!