Anyone else going to the Houston show?

Wow........from the looks of how spread out everyone is, housing in Houston must be as tough as it is in Atlanta. :(

Someone should make sure the Cascades get some BlueBell......it would be a shame to be in Brenham and go all the way back to Seattle without having any!! (and if anyone is going to be around them, give guard instructor Daeryck an extra scoop from me!) :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that as hot as is it is this week (and next week should be more of the same), I hope the corps' housing sites have good solid air conditioning. I can't imagine sleeping in this armpit of a city without A/C.

Edited by Jazzycat1

Here's the weather report: http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-15day....33&metric=0

Thursday, Jul 19 Rather cloudy with a showerLow: 70 °F

Boy I hope that show doesn't rain out! Two years ago it rained big time before and during the show - somehow the rain subsided enough for everyone to perform but it was pretty wet at Rice stadium. Really glad the show has been moved to the Berry complex. Never been there but I can bet it smells better! I swear I could smell the urinals in the Mens room from my seat...

I'm already in for the Houston and SA shows, but I now need to look into the 28th show (I have the week off). Got tix last night for the Quarterfinals showing in the theater. BB Ice cream...Cookies N Cream or Banana Pudding (I think it is).

Boy I hope that show doesn't rain out! Two years ago it rained big time before and during the show - somehow the rain subsided enough for everyone to perform but it was pretty wet at Rice stadium. Really glad the show has been moved to the Berry complex. Never been there but I can bet it smells better! I swear I could smell the urinals in the Mens room from my seat...

Actually,Rice Stadium has been renovated with new seats and new restroon facilities. So it should smell better, but the Berry Center is newer and nicer.

Wow........from the looks of how spread out everyone is, housing in Houston must be as tough as it is in Atlanta. :(

Someone should make sure the Cascades get some BlueBell......it would be a shame to be in Brenham and go all the way back to Seattle without having any!! (and if anyone is going to be around them, give guard instructor Daeryck an extra scoop from me!) :)

No worries Gin! They will be taken care of :laugh:

Also SCV will be given some of the yummy stuff .....as well as the cooks some yummy Shiner :beer: