Crown climbing towards top 5?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to get into 6th first.

(yes, I know they are technically in a tie for 6th with Phantom right now...but Phantom didn't have a show)

They need to get into 6th first.

(yes, I know they are technically in a tie for 6th with Phantom right now...but Phantom didn't have a show)

True but I think its gonna happen I bet they will end up in 4th wouldnt that be cool

They are inching closer and closer do you guys think it will happen???

It's possible. They need to get their percussion scores up though to have a legitimate chance. ( nice show though in my opinion no matter where they ultimately end up placement wise )

I'm rooting for them but just judging from how things have panned out for them so far I'd have to say they'll be top 6 at best. I say this because brass is their strength yet they aren't being rewarded as much or as consistently as I would expect for them to push into top 5.

I think they'll probably have to start contending for the Jim Ott before the establishment will feel they've paid their dues and "earned" the right to be top 5 (I know...black helicopters). I think they'll have to really just kick the door down or some DCI powers will have to have an off year at the same time (definitely not this year) for it to happen. I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think so. Don't get me wrong, I love Crown to death, but I don't see them reaching the top 5 this year. Tonight they tied Phantom's score from two nights ago, so one can only assume that if Phantom had performed today or yesterday that Crown would be back in 7th. I'm not counting Crown out from making a run and closing the gap, but I don't think Crown will manage any higher than 6th.

it is a very tight top 7 thank god. i want to see alot of dogfight alll the way 1-7. It is pretty sweet that the top 7 are all only really about a 3 point spread

It's possible. They need to get their percussion scores up though to have a legitimate chance. ( nice show though in my opinion no matter where they ultimately end up placement wise )

true. the book is too thick, i know a couple guys in there and they play ALOT of notes. they either need to clean it up or thin it out.

They are inching closer and closer do you guys think it will happen???

ummm....i dont think so. nope. sorry to be so straight forward but yeah....