Utterly Disgusted!

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to have one.Know where I could get one????

I love the No amps and no mics shirts and hats.

The Friends don't let freinds shirts I made up sold fairly well.Ive got a few sizes left.Close out Price is $10 if anyone wants one.

Bb_tshirt2.jpg

edwardamason@yahoo.com

Too often I think we use the "offensive" label in order to silence any opinion or idea that runs counter to our own...and in today's policitally correct society, it usually gets results.

The shirt in question may border on being in poor taste and, no doubt, some people will find it offensive but, lest we become a police state in which freedom of expression is all but banned, there are some things that we have to live with.

1 - It seems more like a "quit talking about it and do it" type of saying to me.

2 - Where can I get one?

I saw those shirts Saturday in Allentown..... I don't agree with 'em, but hey, it's a free country. Mostly. :P

I did, however, spot one of the funniest T-shirts I've ever seen Saturday.... a guy wearing a T-shirt that said:

"An awkward morning beats a boring night" ^0^

Fran

i saw a child last night wearing what had to be his father's shirt that was clear down to almost his feet.

on the shirt: "protect your nuts" :worthy:

I did, however, spot one of the funniest T-shirts I've ever seen Saturday.... a guy wearing a T-shirt that said:

"An awkward morning beats a boring night" ^0^

Fran

Ha!

I believe in the first amendment.

...eh.

More like the "The First Amendment: It's Your Friend!" thread.

And Up Front1201 has the freedom to not like the shirt...and to lobby for people to NOT wear it. Note that he did not say DCI should ban it or anything...just using his free speech to ask folks to not wear it.

Major League Baseball parks are ejecting fans who refuse to remove t-shirts such as "Yankees Suck", and some Barry Bonds bashers were ejected for wearing t-shirts that simply said, "Cheater". What if suddenly people started wearing "(insert corps name here) Suck!"

On the other hand, while in poor taste, the anti-Cadets tee is not offensive in its language.

Discuss.

1 - It seems more like a "quit talking about it and do it" type of saying to me.

2 - Where can I get one?

T-Shirts were done by JJAYBOYD - a stand up comedian and drum corps fan. A RAMD regular. You can get the shirts here:

Link deleted - no longer for sale.

Edited by Jazzycat1