Line Up:

Bluecoats - Canton, OH

Blue Knights - Denver, CO

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Glassmen - Toledo, OH

Blue Stars - LaCrosse, WI

Teal Sound - Jacksonville, FL

Just on a hunch here I think Bluuuuuuuuuue will score 86+ with CC close with a 85+ (Crystal ball got a tuning today) See a slight downturn in Madison and a Upturn in Bluestars :beer:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bluecoats

2. Carolina Crown

3. Blue Knights

4. Glassmen

5. Blue Stars

6. Madison Scouts

1. Teal Sound

Most of these placings are pretty set right now. The only question is at the top, where it should be pretty close. I'm thinking Bloo, who's definitely my favorite of the two, but also 'Coats have beaten SCV who beat Crown last weekend.

1. Bluecoats

2. Carolina Crown

3. Blue Knights

4. Glassmen

5. Blue Stars

6. Madison Scouts

1. Teal Sound

Most of these placings are pretty set right now. The only question is at the top, where it should be pretty close. I'm thinking Bloo, who's definitely my favorite of the two, but 'Coats have beaten SCV who beat Crown last weekend.

Wait, I'm confused. So, if Coats beat SCV, and SCV beat Crown, than obviously shouldn't Coats beat Crown? I'm confused by the "but".

BK breaks 80 tonight and Crown starts to balance out. Coats are getting an 85. I'm not going to change your placements, I just think tonight is where my Knights start to catch up to Crown. :beer: <---I like how he hits his head, so I'm trying him out.

The "but" is because I'm admitting that I'm biased in favor of Bloo "but" I can justify my prediction with past results as well. :P

PS I'm hoping for a huge number from BK, as well!

1. Bluecoats

2. Carolina Crown

3. Blue Knights

4. Glassmen

5. Blue Stars

6. Madison Scouts

1. Teal Sound

Most of these placings are pretty set right now. The only question is at the top, where it should be pretty close. I'm thinking Bloo, who's definitely my favorite of the two, but 'Coats have beaten SCV who beat Crown last weekend.

All I can say is I hope they all go up in score - keep showing improvement. AND if I had my way the Scouts would go up at least 3 points. :P

I think Bluecoats have too good of a show not to win tonight, but I think it will be VERY close.

By finals the gap will widen, though. Bluecoats have a superior show that is pretty dirty at the moment.

Edited by FlamInvert122

Bluecoats 85.7

Crown 84.5

BK 80.2

the rest- haven't been following close enough to make a prediction...