• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the reviews and comments! The whole corps is working hard this season and things are starting to come together.

Congratulations to the Buccaneers on another win and to all the corps that came to the Grand Prix.

Gary Gill and his amazing team have been working with Cabs' drum line for the past 5 seasons and never cease to put out an entertaining and challenging book.

Gary Gill is the MAN! :worthy::ph34r::rock::ph34r::ph34r:

Thanks for the comments! Murph is a great part of Gary Gill’s Drum Staff. We are very fortunate to have Gary, his teaching staff and a great percussion line who give their all to make this show entertaining, challenging and exiting. The Caballeros will keep working harder… every weekend to give our fans the best we can!

Congratulations to the Buccs! Thanks to all the corps and fans for their support and participation in another amazing Grand Prix. The Caballeros are looking forward to Lewisburg and the rest of the season.

We certainly are very lucky to have Gary and his staff producing year after year of quality Percussion...It sure keeps us in the game...Thanks for all the reviews...Keep em coming...See you in Lewisburg....

Thanks for all the reviews and comments! The whole corps is working hard this season and things are starting to come together.

Congratulations to the Buccaneers on another win and to all the corps that came to the Grand Prix.

Gary Gill and his amazing team have been working with Cabs' drum line for the past 5 seasons and never cease to put out an entertaining and challenging book.

Gary Gill is the MAN! :blink::lol::blink::blink::blink:

I thought you said I was the man? :(

Edited by Smglennon

Is the Cabs mini-corps the Latin Express? Or are there 4 Cabs corps (Cabs, alumni, mini and LE?)

:lol:

The Cabs Mini corps is called the Latin Express

Nice Job Laura and Congrats from the Sunrisers!!!

John Clougher

Sunrisers 80-present

It sure felt good being back on the field after so long. It seemed like forever. Sayer, I gotta hand it to ya, Sun had a great show. Personally, I firmly believe that once confidence in the show is there, it will be cake walk bud! The drumline and guard sounded and looked like they were confident, but the hornline sounded a little hush. To me, from the outside looking in, it sounded like they were not confident. Like my old football coach said, if you believe it will be! I am pullin for ya guys and dolls! Best of luck! ROCK ON SUN!!!!!

You are right, the hornline was very tentative. We were all disappointed by our performance that night. Thanks for the kind words, we know we will be better starting next week, bad performances make us mad at ourselves and more determined not to perform bad ever again! I think by DCA's you will be pleased by what you see.