Who will win S.A. morning show?

Who will come out on top in the A.M.?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will Academy win the S.A. morning show?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will Colts win?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Will BK win?

• Yes
    • No

I have BK holding 9th with Academy close behind. A few days ago, I would have said Colts, but after watching the ATL streams I'm starting to see some design flaws in Colts show. I have a feeling Colts will get nipped back down to 12th by seasons end :(

As much as I'd love to see the Colts win, I think BK is still a bit out ahead. But not by too much for Colts to catch up by finals...

I think it will be neat to see Academy win it, yes they are behind BK in scores; but I've seen crazier things happen.

I dont think Colts will win, however I think they will be coming very close in score with both the Knights and the peeps from Arizona.

I think it will be neat to see Academy win it, yes they are behind BK in scores; but I've seen crazier things happen.

I dont think Colts will win, however I think they will be coming very close in score with both the Knights and the peeps from Arizona.

This is a drum corps show ladies and gentlemen. Each of the corps competing in Div. 1 have paid their dues to get to where they are. I understand Academy was being disciplined about their budget and touring but exposure is the name of the game. As much as I'm pulling for them to make finals -- they have to make believers out of all of us including the panel of judges who have already seen most of who will be under the lights Saturday night in Pasadena. Good luck Academy and welcome.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

I have BK holding 9th with Academy close behind. A few days ago, I would have said Colts, but after watching the ATL streams I'm starting to see some design flaws in Colts show. I have a feeling Colts will get nipped back down to 12th by seasons end :(

The same Colts show I saw in Charlotte?? Wow, it was an absolutely great show. I just can't see it falling to 12th. Design was best from this corps in many years.

The same Colts show I saw in Charlotte?? Wow, it was an absolutely great show. I just can't see it falling to 12th. Design was best from this corps in many years.

I agree with you about Colts design - it's the best they have had in years. However, it is relatively easy compared to BK, Glassmen, Spirit, Blue Stars, Crossmen (dunno about Academy, since I have not seen them yet). I'm not sure how much further they will be able to take this show. They have room to clean and perform better, and I am sure they will. However, given the complexity of the shows of their competition, if the other corps clean up their shows, Colts just might (emphasis on might - not will) get passed up by a few corps. I still think they have a great shot at a finalist position, and they sure as heck have a great show.

I am curious as to what this design flaw is? Also, I would bet the world that the Colts will place higher than Blue Star and Acadamy when all is said and done. I have seen BK, Blue Star, Colts and many others going on the 6th time this year and have to say they that the Colts show, even with whatever flaws you people see, is by far better overall than all but BK. They are different enough that the judges like them. Don't quite know why, but they are. I watched the BK show several times last year also and was BORED out of my mind.....UNTILL... I got the Championship dvds and it soon became a very likable show to me. In the end, to me , it really doesn't matter what the judges opinions are. I have my own, and to me, they are always the correct ones. I also hope that the Colts don't say something negative around Tim...LOL, justkidding Tim. If they do..COOK THEM, they should and I assume, DO know better. :P

Bump... I want to know what this "flaw" is in the Colts program. That way I can see it. I am not to good at diagnosing technically deep things. I can see bad lines and point them out. I can point out when the amps are BLARING OVER THE CORPS, and I can see missed colorguard catches, but flaws in design aren't quite my suit.

why did'nt you just put 'who will win and list the three corps'

:worthy:

Edited by cat699