Cavaliers Soloist Staging

not sure what you're talking about... the trumpet soloist is clearly visible... he's on the friggin 50 yard, how can you miss him when he goes back to the drill???

its like theres a friggin cavaliers magic show out there if i was to talk to you guys...

second trumpet solo. The drill was changed since earlier in season to make Mike more visible. Really a neat effect. No need to be a cavie basher, or insult the fans.

not sure what you're talking about... the trumpet soloist is clearly visible... he's on the friggin 50 yard, how can you miss him when he goes back to the drill???

its like theres a friggin cavaliers magic show out there if i was to talk to you guys...

Obviously you can see it. It's not like he said that the soloist is invisible. He's just saying that it's great staging so that he "seems" to appear and disappear without the distraction of walkig out of the form and back in while stuff happens around him...

I just like it because, it's a sweet drill move regardless of the fact that it's all around a soloist. It's a similar move to the one from the whistling section from their 007 show where the bubble moves through the block centered around the guard member.

When I watch it, my eyes go immediately to the drill move and it almost seems like a bonus that the trumpet soloist is in the middle of the bubble. It's like Michael Gaines said, "Oh...I randomly put the trumpet soloist at the focal point of the drill move?...sweet."

Gable

Edited by Gable

He's 2 inside the 40.

No need to be a cavie basher, or insult the fans.

Who said I'm a "fan"?

Edited by Gable