Motel Chains

My shower curtain has got to be a middle 3rd box at least! We just installed one of those curved shower curtain rods and I expect significant improvement in general effect.

Back in the old days I always liked that big round hotel in the lot beside Mile High Stadium. Finally stayed there on a non-drum corps trip two or three years ago (It was a Red Lion Hotel by then) and found it undergoing renovation. Some rooms were great in a 1970's kind of way, others were not.

Would still be my first choice for lodging the next time I go to DATR. I mean being a corps member and then a corps driver my DATR experience has always been do the show, get on the bus, ride or drive ALL night cause there's never any other show for like 500 miles from Denver.....

OK.....so this one time we went to Cheyenne for a show the next night. That was close. But then out of Cheyenne we went like 18 hours to Whitewater. That was not close.

(Showing my age, huh?)

Anyway, it would be awesome to go see drum corps in Denver and then walk across the parking lot, grab an elevator, and be whisked to my room afterwards........Ahhhhhh.......what all middle-aged drum corps drivers dream of.

Edited by notelvis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic