C R O W N ! !

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw crown at annapolis and everyone i was with loved crown. i being a pretty seasoned drum corps expert was surprised when the bluecoats beat them. i cant really get into the coats this year but everyone says they're awesome...

Has anyone noticed that the 12 rifles at the end of crowns show, put on the numbered racing skirts that horses wear in a race?

And more importantly to me, or funny i should say!! the colors are representative of the top twelve drum corps??

correct me if im wrong, but i saw burgandy with gold number, cream and purple, on the winner of course, vanguards red and green, cavies black and green. etc.... for all 12

check it out i didnt really notice till the guard ( who is outstanding to say the least) walked past the audience after the show, when they have them on! I think its hysterical!!

I wonder if the corps is planning on having some fun with this come dci finals..... you know,12 horse race...12 corps in finals, the triple crown, belmont, preakness, kentucky derby= quarters, semis, finals....oh the dark horse.

i cant wait to see what new things crown has in store for this show! I love all the details!!!

I'm really glad you caught on. Just wait :P

I agree with all the enthusiasm and posted my words of encouragement on your website which I hope will reach your members. This is a fun show and you sound like a drum corps needs to sound.

You may not be the loudest drum corps that's out there, but you defiinitely have the best quality of sound I have heard all year. Or in the past few years for that matter. Keep it up guys. Dont give up!

I have been to ten shows this year. At every show Crown has received the best and loudest ovation. It is obvious that the audience knows something that the judges haven't figured out as yet .......

CROWN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!! ^OO^

Totally being bias here but CROWN IS INCREDIBLE. The guard is amazing. The percussion line has gotten so much better since last year and the brass is always great.

I have seen their show twice this year and am awed at the crowd response. They love it.

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto to everything that has been said. CROWN is the CHAMPION this year! You have it all!

Total package with the theme and all the fun, but backed up with great musicality and substance.

You are WINNERS! Spend this last month savoring every special moment -- you will never forget it!

And your performances will never be forgotten either by the fans. Go out on that field every single

time and LAY IT DOWN!!!! :blink:

We, your devoted fans, believe in YOU! This is your time! Seize it!

I have always had an appreciation for Crown, but this year you guys have really turned me into a Crown Fan! You guys were my absolute favorite of the night in Atlanta, and I didn't feel my two favorites (Cadets and Phantom) were even close. Thank you so much for your originality. This show is outstanding and still has so much potential. :blink: Phenomenal doesn't even begin to describe the guard...there are no words to describe how great you are. Keep up the great work!