The 2007 DCI QuarterFinals in Theaters.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland OR

Just checked the ticket site... looks like it's either down or getting hammered... very slow response.

Going to Irvine, CA taking my husband's mother and aunt. They are in their late 70's- a nice cool theater is easier on them than sitting out in the sun at the Rose Bowl.

I'll be at Semi's tomorrow though! Go Blue Stars!!! Extra YAY to the baritones... especially the tall blonde ones! :doh:

Pittsburgh Mills has no seats available. :(

Tell me if you have a rip-roaring headache after the show and if the picture at Galaxy 10 is a bit fuzzy.

Norh Brunswick Nj

lost sound and picture twice before first corps and had no picture for all of Pacifc Crest. hope this is not signs of what is to come.

Just got home from Citrus Park Regal Cinemas in Tampa, FL and look... it's 7:42 pm!!

I arrived at the theatre at 6:05 pm only to find that the theatre was SOLD OUT! Certainly several people inquired as to whether or not a 2nd theatre would be opened LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR?

Alas, we were told that "There wasn't enough time to open a second theatre since we only sold out 45 minutes ago". An hour and a half isn't enough time?????? Was there not a contingency plan in place in the event the show was sold out JUST LIKE LAST YEAR???

:doh::doh::doh::doh:

<**> <**> <**> <**>

So, in the course of an hour, AT LEAST 100 people came and went, unable to watch quarterfinals due to the lack of preparation by Regal. There were throngs of people standing around waiting for an hour to see if another theatre would be opened. Is Regal Citrus Park that dense?? And what about the $$ being lost by both Regal and DCI? Are the Tampa drumcorps fans going to have any faith in Regal next year? I sure won't. After the DCI West sound fiasco, the cancelling of Divisions II/III feed and now this?! The drum corps gods are sending me a message.

:sshh: :sshh: :sshh: :sshh:

topics merged. only need one thread on the topic.