::Indy Quicky Poll::

DCI Indianapolis Runner Up  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who will come in SECOND...not first?

• Phantom Regiment
    • The Cavaliers
    • Blue Devils
    • Other

I still see Blue Devils coming in first, unless they have a come-back-from-multiple-practice-days-only-to have scores-drop kind of show.

Thus I see The Cavaliers in second.

Would love to see either PR or Cavies pass BD,but don't really see that happening..so I go with the Cavies for second.

Please prove me wrong and someone beat BD for once!

Would love to see either PR or Cavies pass BD,but don't really see that happening..so I go with the Cavies for second.

Please prove me wrong and someone beat BD for once!

For once?? It's not like BD is undefeated this year, nor is it like they've been winning all the titles recently....

Bumpity bump...Cavies currently the favorite

Quick bump before I leave work. Cavies are running away with...second.

Cavaliers are very much still in the game whether anyone likes it or not. Be careful, they have a tendency to pop one out and suprise everyone during finals week (i.e. 2000, 2001 and 2004) I called it in early June and still feel the same. They will suprise a lot of people. I see Cavaliers, Bluecoats, Blue Devils, Cadets , Crown and then Phantom, with maybe a change in 2/3 and 3/4.

Edited by Nice Guy

Cavaliers are very much still in the game whether anyone likes it or not. Be careful, they have a tendency to pop one out and suprise everyone during finals week (i.e. 2000, 2001 and 2004) I called it in early June and still feel the same. They will suprise a lot of people. I see Cavaliers, Bluecoats, Blue Devils, Cadets , Crown and then Phantom, with maybe a change in 2/3 and 3/4.

Did you like cut and paste this post in 3 threads? I am having some serious deja vu here.

Wow, so you really do think Phantom is gonna be in 6th?? It seems you've done your homework on the cavies always sneaking up, but Phantom definitely has had it's fair share of surprising everyone (i.e. 96, 05, 06) I put them in like... at least 3-4... I think they'll pass up Crown and Bluecoats and possibly the cavies.