Any CHAMBERSBURG reviews out there?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes - we did make up a few points. We have a pretty technically difficult show this season, as is usual with us. The show is starting to gel and we're cleaning lots every weekend. Chambersburg was really the first show that we 'performed' and sounded like last year's hornline came back. It was full of energy from a performance point of view.

August is a fun month for us. Just think back to Bridgeport. The Bridgeport show was the corps' SECOND full run thru of the entire season. It's gonna be a exciting month for fans and corps alike. :)

Edited by bumo27

Can I ask a dumb question....why were there only 4 judges at Chambersburg? Kinda seems unfair.

Can I ask a dumb question....why were there only 4 judges at Chambersburg? Kinda seems unfair.

To answer your question: From what I hear, this is a new system being used by DCA for newer shows that do not have the funds to hire an entire panel of judges. What it does is give judges a view at a corps from an entire ensemble standpoint

Wow, well, um....well.....

I dont understand it (keep in mind I am taking ANYTHING away from the corps that performed because I know everyone is stepping up the game now)

Looks like a great venue... Kind of wished we were there, but then again.... really enjoyed the weekend off.

Congrats to all.

So no one that was there is writing a review? The stands were packed!