Any CHAMBERSBURG reviews out there?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind the girl in the blue shorts ... who is the beautiful exotic blonde in Bushwackers bari line!! :P ((Please be 18 and not a lesbian))

She is over 18 and straight...but taken as well...by one of our monster tuba players. :)

Edited by DMCK

Nevermind the girl in the blue shorts ... who is the beautiful exotic blonde in Bushwackers bari line!! :P ((Please be 18 and not a lesbian))

Dude...don't lie. You LOVE lesbians.

Remind me to introduce you to the chick that marches next to me in renegades who is blond, not taken AND not a lesbian.

Never mind what set it is, who is the girl in the blue shorts? b**bs (please be 18)

You people make me SICK!!

Since when is drum corps only about checking out hot girls?

.......wait a minute, what the hell am I saying? lol :rock:

She is over 18 and straight...but taken as well...by one of our monster tuba players. :)

Blah ... I'm not messin with a "monster tuba players" girl. :whistle: Lucky dude!!!

Look for this girl Ben ... ^OO^ HOT!!

Ohhh, and here I thought brass2loud was referring to Del. :P :whistle:

Just to add my $.02 about the show, great stadium! Great fans! Wonderful people working at the show site and the rehearsal site. Hopefully we get to do a show there again next year.

You people make me SICK!!

Since when is drum corps only about checking out hot girls?

.......wait a minute, what the hell am I saying? lol :huh:

Hey Ben it's Glennon, when and where is band camp? I tried to pm you but it won't let me. I called Wayne but he never called me back. I have a bari sax player who wants to join. He's pretty good. They told me your not having camp at the main field. Email me at home so we wont waste time here and we can continue talking about girls, lol.

smglennon@aol.com

Silly me actually read this thread the whole way through expecting to find...a Chambersburg review. :blink:

Silly me.

i'm with you! too often these threads degrade into nonsensicle chit chat that belongs on peoples "members only site"