What is VK doing this year?

There back and entertaining as ever. "YOU" can go to see a "TUBE"lar view of them from thier show in long beach for those who wan to see them that wont have the opportunity to make it to cali.

CIMG2071.jpg

You can also view pictures of them at

http://picasaweb.google.com/kberia

You don't have to look at my other albums, but I have picutres from Walnut, Long Beach, and Calabasas. I am looking forward to seeing them at finals. My daughter says it's a brand new show!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadut.

ding ding, ding ding. :huh2:

landshark_sightings.gif

knock, knock, knock...Candygram! b**bs

Just caught VK tonight at the Bako show. I was definitely entertained. What I saw was the Velvet Knights, no doubt about it. I laughed countless times and even had some water in my eyes once or twice. They put on a hell of a show tonight.

Just caught VK tonight at the Bako show. I was definitely entertained. What I saw was the Velvet Knights, no doubt about it. I laughed countless times and even had some water in my eyes once or twice. They put on a hell of a show tonight.

Glad to hear! They are right up there with Impulse too, which will be good for both corps! b**bs

KNIGHTIME!

On a Vanguard-esque drill move they stop...and instead of yelling "Eueka" like SCV , they yell "Vanguard!".

Actually Nancy, that move is the classic Garfield "Cadets....I guess" "Z" pull.........which makes it all the funnier, doing the Z pull and yelling "Vanguard"

I absolutely love VK's show this year, they've got a tuba section second to none (I don't care if there's only five of them......they ROCK) and I would call special attention to their closer which is kind of a morph between parts of On the Waterfront and parts of The Matrix. REALLY cool stuff.

I got the APD from Walnut way back at the beginning of the season 'cause I couldn't wait to hear what they were up to. And I have to say, I was totally shocked to find out they only had 5 tubas. Those cats played like 15... at least! Now that's what I'm talkin' aboot!

Actually Nancy, that move is the classic Garfield "Cadets....I guess" "Z" pull.........which makes it all the funnier, doing the Z pull and yelling "Vanguard"

I absolutely love VK's show this year, they've got a tuba section second to none (I don't care if there's only five of them......they ROCK) and I would call special attention to their closer which is kind of a morph between parts of On the Waterfront and parts of The Matrix. REALLY cool stuff.

That's what I meant to say.

:laugh:

They're a great group of kids too. Luckily most plan on stayin' and they report they have a following...many more want to join.

2Kool

So WHAT was the guard saying in 88?? I can never hear it clearly.

See, if ya just had amps......... :worthy:

they have a following...many more want to join.

2Kool

A Very Big Following!

And they care about tradition! :lookaround: B)