St.Peter show

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there after the Sunday show. Will the new GAC football field be ready?

Just drove by the stadium and no field as of yet. They say it takes 2 weeks of good weather to get the "astroturf" (or what ever they call it these days) down and ready to go. The back up plan is St.Peter High School

Love Patrick's! I've only been there once--last year-- but it just felt right! Must have been all the drum corps memorabilia all over the walls :-)

And tasty vittles, too!

You know, someday I will make my pilgrimage to the mecca that is Patricks. If only it were closer to Delaware!

$300 to fly out of Philly for the weekend. 2 shows and Patrick's.

Come to Mecca, my child...

WOOT!!!

with the show starting at 2, looks like ther will be PLENTY of time for California Crew to hang with our Minnesota brothers and sisters before dashing off to the airport!

WOOHOO!!!!!

Let's say we start the party at 5... we can get a good 2 hours in at Patrick's before hauling you the hour and 15 minutes to the airport. Woooooo!!!

a math problem for you all to work on...........

knowing that it's an hour and 15 to the airport, and we should be there no later than 9, (giving us 2 hours and 45 minutes at Patricks!!!) for a 4 hour flight that leaves at 10:00, how much "fun" can I have at Patrick's and still be sober enough to drive home from the airport at 1:00 in the morning? and be functional at work the next day

hopefully the answer is, "at LEAST as much fun as I had last year"

Edited by Guard Diva