1,000,000th Post ....

Liam

Looks like DCP is about a month away from total post 1,000,000. Maybe sooner given how much traffic we can expect through next weekend.

Maybe this has been talked about before and I've missed it -- but any plans to publicize this and/or prizes/general hoopla upon occurence????

Thoughts??

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do a dance if you like.

Looks like DCP is about a month away from total post 1,000,000. Maybe sooner given how much traffic we can expect through next weekend.

Maybe this has been talked about before and I've missed it -- but any plans to publicize this and/or prizes/general hoopla upon occurence????

Thoughts??

Good idea - I'll start working on the hoopla. I'm sure we can make *some* sort of contest out of this. :)

Mike

Good idea - I'll start working on the hoopla. I'm sure we can make *some* sort of contest out of this. :)

Mike

Is there a way to determine who makes the 1m post?

Mike

I thought we'd discouraged post whoring when we eliminated the various titles way back when.

:P

man, if I was off the next week, I think Jeff and I could both surpass that 1Mth post long today!!! :whistle:

pre-empted Congrats to DCP for their 1,000,000th Post!