DCI Stanford Webcast

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't think BD's show was that boring, although those butterfly flags scare me a little (the black ones).

Show of their lives. Looks like people are pretty much staying in the stands as well.

Too bad the A corps has to set up for retreat. You know they'd be out front, screaming their hearts out for these kids.

I really admire that about the BD organization. The C corps gets a lot of love and support from the A and B corps.

Listen to the crowd!

Didn't like the white boa ponytails on the girls in the guard, it makes a number of the drill moves and shapes look off-balance now. Even the opening wing shape doesn't make sense now - have you ever seen a bird/bat/etc. with two different colored wings?

I agree with those who say BD is boring - too bad seeing the corps itself is phenominal. Just noticed tonight that the field percussion sits out for a good chunck of time but nobody has mentioned it all year.

Edited by fifer

This may be the best moment of the night.