"Keeping The Memory"

Sheesh.... Can ya all feel the love?

Fear not little one ... I'll still luv ya ... no yapper comments from here ... great shots of Opti, Kevin's, et al ...

:-)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh-oh......so much for that shot that you are "so proud of" of me from the show. I was looking forward to seeing all of them! :(

No, no, no! Get back here! I already looked at the one of you.... I'll get to Cabs either tonight or tomorrow morn.

Boston's pics came out the worst. :( I only ended up with about 7 or 8 that I could post.

Hang in there... hell, I'll email you the original if you want and you can blow it up and use it for darts like I do. LOL

Actually, I think I'll have this one blown up and you'll see me selling *Ponzo Posters* DCA weekend! Will you be available for autographs?

Who loves ya, Baby?

Now..... you owe me a beer. I'll gladly collect in Kingston. :P

come hell or high water we'll be there. :satisfied:-

dark blue Jeep with CT lighthouse plates & a Hurcs sticker.

if i can't find you, you know how to find us. :)

Here's Cab's Alumni:

http://tinyurl.com/3ae6en

Enjoy!

You took some really great shots here!!! Too bad we're not soprano soloists or drummers. Us "Contrablasters" will take what pictures we can get!!! I actually got to see myself!!! :D Thanks for sharing!!

Yes, I was there. Yes, I'm a scumbag for not saying hi. But, I couldn't be everywhere at once. I headed toward you guys at one point but, ran into other folks and started yapping. Then I saw the whole section over there that you guys pretty much filled in. Sorry I missed you! I'll catch you DCA weekend for sure!! I promise! Thanks for making the trip and for the great entertainment!!! Yes, I got pics of Opti.... I'm working on them. Stay tuned.

Stand up Nanci! :P :doh: