Thank You, Phantom!

Did they rewrite the 360 wedge with the leg kick? It's so stock and overdone. Can't Regiment come up with a new and exciting way to end a show instead of continually retreading the cheese from past years? I mean everything up to the final 20 seconds of the show is fresh and different. Come up with a new trick or two for the ending.

It's not like the entire show is retread. Like you said, everything up until the very end is fresh. Is just a little nod to the corps' history too much? Maybe they should take out the kick halt at the end of 1000 Airplanes, too. That's so stock.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PR version of "This...I Believe":

Narrator: "Me, I like tracking!"

Dan Farrell character: "Buicks, let's take a walk!"

At which point all the vets in every audience nationwide cringe. :(

LOL. So true....

Did they rewrite the 360 wedge with the leg kick? It's so stock and overdone. Can't Regiment come up with a new and exciting way to end a show instead of continually retreading the cheese from past years? I mean everything up to the final 20 seconds of the show is fresh and different. Come up with a new trick or two for the ending.

Explosions? Firworks? Release a flock of Ostriches at the end to run around and joust with Pterodatcyls (sp) ? ? ?

Actually, the ostrich thing sounds awesome.

:beer:

edited for obvious spelling

Edited by Chris Scott

Keep the wedge! It's a classic Phantom move. Just like Madison should keep incorporating the fluers de lis (horrible spelling im sure) in their shows.

Every corps has their special "things."

How come no one on here ever says "Blue Devils - quit with the F warm up and battery jam out session"

It's their thing - more power to them! Every corps that has a tradition - keep it up! (Except Cadets - I think Hoppy has thrown out all traditions)

I believe they are releasing homing pigeons that are trained to release droppings over the Capinski's judging area increasing Phantoms score by 2-3 points!

HAHAHAHA!!!! That is just too funny!

Maybe they'll have a bird rise from the ashes that goes to where the Blue Devils are and beats the snot out of THEIR bird just as Heaven is achieved

so_sport_121.gifso_sport_121.gif