Quarter Final Scores!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Stars, Academy, Spirit. Who is getting 12th and could one of them pass g men?

Torn with who i want, Blue stars for old time sake, spirit cause they try so hard, or academy, i'm a sucker for the new guy lol. Can we tie 12 th

Blue Stars 84.200

Madison Scouts 82.500

Crossmen 82.425

Pacific Crest 80.750

Cascades 80.100

Southwind 77.950

Troopers 77.550

Mandarins 75.200

Pioneer 73.325

To answer the question "can we tie for 12th" -- yes, it can happen. Ordinals are only used to decide a champion when there's a tie at that placement.

Edited by ScribeToo

84.2, NICE gap!!!!!! Way to go STARS!!! FCO BABY!

I was hoping for a little more...as long as they con position themselves a little bit better for semis performance order I'll be happy.

Blue Stars, Academy, Spirit. Who is getting 12th and could one of them pass g men?

Torn with who i want, Blue stars for old time sake, spirit cause they try so hard, or academy, i'm a sucker for the new guy lol. Can we tie 12 th

My vote goes to Spirit as long as the they can march and play to their potential tonight

from the BD press box location and sitting next to John D - this show is really kicking it up a knotch. There is some great drum corps going on out on the field. Right now Spirit is on

However the Scouts place in accordance with DCI's slotting process, I think the Scouts have one of the two most entertaining shows this year. The other show I really like is Crown. The Scouts were slotted higher last year, but I thought the 2006 show was much less entertaining. So, to all of you slotting fans, I say, who cares how DCI decides to slot the Scouts? I am really looking forward to seeing the Scouts tomorrow night on the web cast!!

Vic Russell

what a wonderful brass ensemble sound - the contras (tubas) have a beautiful sound