Semifinals Webcast HQ

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Academy (regretfully) is sitting in 13th place my friend

Big, sloppy wet kiss from little sis' this year! That's OK, Academy--killer horns, good show--c-ya next year! Don't worry, the finalist medal always feel better following that semifinalist patch--wear it proud!

Somebody buy Roman a new hat.

No chance, my friend.

The man was born with that thing on (I think there are baby pictures out at Pioneerland :P), and he'll likely die, be buried and get reincarnated with it too.

Trom what

Does anyone else think that (with a few exceptions) that the music in these shows is less choppy than they have been in the last five years?

Edited by cajal

I personally feel it was a gift because I find it hard to believe that you are an upper box 5 corp when you have people falling during your show. Difficult moves or not, execution is not box 5 when people fall down. "Nearly instantaneous recovery" is near impossible when you fall.

However...Cavies still do wicked cool drill moves. Just wish they'd play while they did them!

Well that might be so, but with the field conditions as crappy as they are, I am surprised more dont' fall. As fast as the Cavaliers move, it happens sometimes. Last night several other corps had people fall.

I missed the fall, who fell?

Even w/ the internet, on tour, we ALL bought DCW... It was the only way to know if people loved/hated you... No internet on the bus... UNTIL we learned how to use wireless broadband from verizon through the bus... and we gps tracked our tour.... nuts... lol

OK, everybody start going to www.dci.org/scores so we can crash the server again...

NOw that was cool.....the refresh rate slowed a lot!

I feel the power!