20 minute delay in QF

In something you'd only see on Animal Planet there was a 20 minute delay after Kosmos' performance when a group of Canadian geese decided they wanted to land on the Rose Bowl field. The field crew were busy trying to get the geese off but the geese retaliated. One member of the field crew was sent to the hospital for minor injuries after slipping on geese droppings.

More to follow.

And I thought the delay was so a 55 yard line could be placed at mid field....

Canadian Football 'eh ^0^

(Only for Canadian corps :P )

Naw, the geese messed up the hash marks. From what I heard (O'Sky was just pulling in) the hash marks had to be repainted and the droppings removed. No corps were penalized for this.

Edited by sburstall

In something you'd only see on Animal Planet there was a 20 minute delay after Kosmos' performance when a group of Canadian geese decided they wanted to land on the Rose Bowl field. The field crew were busy trying to get the geese off but the geese retaliated. One member of the field crew was sent to the hospital for minor injuries after slipping on geese droppings.

More to follow.

Sorry about that- some of the ceremonial geese we use to take auspices just before the corps goes on managed to get away.

In other news, Kosmos had a lovely meal of pate last night. ^0^

Sorry about that- some of the ceremonial geese we use to take auspices just before the corps goes on managed to get away.

In other news, Kosmos had a lovely meal of pate last night. ^0^

At least you didn't try to release doves. Those birds don't fly at night.

That's all I could think about when I read this thread.

Chase them with the timing gun!