Div II/III Finals

Thank You, Ron. Teal needed your leadership and got it at just the right time. Way to go. Congrats on a great season.

Thanks!

Good team out there too!

Now get your kid to my band camp! :P

r

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a call from my daughter and some Teal staff from the field. An Excited and TIRED bunch, was told they took top music effect... visual was what hurt them today.... BUT CONGRATS to them on a great season.. yes..Ron IS the man!!! Also.. congrats to all that made that trip.. enjoy tonight and safe travels back home tomorrow,

Edited by hurcwave

Just got back...read through the play by play...thanks to dedicated Div. II/III fans...boo to the so called professionals....congrats to Dutchboy and all the corps!! :P

Don't blow a gasket there Old Geezer :P

But yeah - pretty exciting!

I'm sorry I did not get all the caption awards.

Like I said, this was all heard over an open cell phone connection to another parent in the stands, who obiviously has gone to see the corps by now.

I believe that for Div II, Jersey Surf took Brass and Percussion; Spartans took GE and Visual and Guard.

I think that in Div III Memphis took Brass and GE and maybe a couple of more, but I could be wrong on this one.

(Correction: Fever took GE.)

It was a lot to try to write down all at once and there was some static and noise in the background.

I can't believe that DCI still does not have this up. I apologize in advance if I have made any errors on the scores.

I am sure of the placements for the medals, though.

Edited by one4drumcorps

Second that - safe trip home to all corps.

Congratulations to everyone! Enjoy Div 1 finals tonight, take some time off, then get ready to do it all again!