I am very much interested in volunteering this winter but have no idea where to start. Division doesn't matter, i just want the experiance. Please help if you have any ideas of how to get started, even how to find out about who what when where etc..... Im pretty much thinking anyone can use an extra pair of hands.

Thanx in advance

Sarah

I would suggest finding out which corps practices closest to you and then contacting them and saying "I want to help, what do you need"

I am very much interested in volunteering this winter but have no idea where to start. Division doesn't matter, i just want the experiance. Please help if you have any ideas of how to get started, even how to find out about who what when where etc..... Im pretty much thinking anyone can use an extra pair of hands.

Thanx in advance

Sarah

Renaissance Indoor Percussion is in South Central PA. We could always use a hand. We will start drum corps (parade) practices in the spring. Contact me if you're interested.

Thanks!

:)

Hi!

Edited by tnmaiello

Thank you all for your help!!!!! I am soooo excited about this.... how weird is that... being excited about chuck truck duty? LOL guess it takes a special breed.....

• 3 weeks later...

The more the merrier at NETWORK!

email: admin.services@networkcorps.org, as I am sure they will be happy to hear from you!

• 3 weeks later...

Thank yo all for your suggestions... I am happy to say that I will be volunteering at Spirit of New Jersy this winter! SOOOOO excited!

Topic can be closed now :D TY