My Drum Corps Summer 2007 in Review

the term for those uniforms are actually the "traffic cone" brigade , if you want to get technical hahaha

Hmmm ... so the guard uniforms must have come in handy for double duty as lane markers during your trek to the practice fields when your buses were not available ... just kidding ... I saw the neat photo on DC-eye ... looked like fun :cool:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to put this thread to rest ... winter is closing in around me today as the snow falls ...

I like winter ... I have lived many places and it is here that calls me home ...

I like to watch the changing seasons ...

It was a good summer for this drum corps fan in '07.

Thanks one last time to everyone who marched for making it so memorable.

If you were following all these rambles and I missed reviewing your corps, I am sorry for my omission and I hope I do better for you next year.

Next year ...

... time to put a log on the fire, pull out the calendar and the maps and plan and dream of summer ...

Now that the DCI 2008 schedule is up, I am turning my attention forward with pleasure toward whatever next summer may bring.

May it be a happy and successful one for each and everyone of you.

I have seen a lot come to pass in the many years since I marched, some better than others, but as much as I like to reflect about what has passed, I am a forward-thinking person. I have always tried to remain open to the possibilities in life and seek the good things it has to offer. It has not always been easy.

I wish to leave you now with one thought ...

I have seen many changes over the years and I would like to say this loud and clear ...

change can be a good thing ...

look forward to the best that is yet to be and you will find it.

Best wishes for the New Year.