New Crown Brass Staff

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should they be replaced? They were 7th in brass. That and music ensemble were their lowest captions.

Hmmm...

Let me guess: this is in "response" to the Bluecoats visual thread, right?

My answer: no.

Once Crown is placing in the Top 6 for three consecutive years and is continually (read: three times in a row) being held back by their brass score from moving up to where the rest of the corps is scoring (i.e. if their visual is Top 3 and their GE vis. is Top 4 while the over-all corps placement is 7th do to a 7th place finish in GE due to GE Music and 7th place in Music Performance because of their brass and music ensemble scores) then maybe it's time to re-evaluate their brass program.

Currently, I think their brass is a strong point, even though it placed one placement lower than their Top 6 placement.

I look forward to seeing them build on this year's success.

yes, they were 7th, but they had a score of 19.2. look at the recaps and you will see that it went up by .1 for the other groups above crown. so i don't think they should be ashamed of their 7th place brass because 19.2 is still pretty darn good.

Should they be replaced? They were 7th in brass. That and music ensemble were their lowest captions.

Someone has been smoking crack today............