DCA Preliminaries (Saturday) Corps Order and Discussion

MJH

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if renegades go on 8th and socal goes on 3 to last for class A shouldn't the White Sabers be going on second to last for class A? If that is how the rule works

Correction:

That rule applies to corps that haven't had a score at a DCA sanctioned show.

Correction:

That rule applies to corps that haven't had a score at a DCA sanctioned show.

Then wouldn't it have been better for WS to not do any shows this year? Hmmm lol

just stirrin' the pot

seeding was by the highest score of the year in any sanctioned DCA contest... the exception rule places a member corps without a seed score in the "Position" they were in at last year's finals... so this year it takes care of the California corps..

this is an amazing lineup... can't wait...

I'm still confused, especially considering the following comment from the Announcements forum:

"As of this past week the Sunnyvale & Modesto Show are now DCA sanctioned. Dream & Renegades have been working behind the scenes to get this done."

Here's a link to the thread: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...244&t=96270

Nothing against the California corps, I love SC & 'gades! I certainly thank you all for travelling so far. I just have a headache... but it'll be fine by prelims!

first off, I'm in Seattle and totally out of the picture... but ... I was told... yadda yadda

seeding was by the highest score of the year in any sanctioned DCA contest... the exception rule places a member corps without a seed score in the "Position" they were in at last year's finals... so this year it takes care of the California corps..

this is an amazing lineup... can't wait...

Can someone define "Seed Score"?,..................and does it have anything to do with the month of August?

Has DCA ever announced "anything" ... without the subsequent public discussion looking like the transcripts from Congress trying to get a controversial law passed? lol. Too funny.

DCA 2007: Let the Festivities Begin.