BLUE ERA, through the "Bari-Cam!"

The Reading Buccaneers are pleased to share this unique "Bari-Cam" perspective of the corps' 2007 production, Blue Era. Shot on Sunday, August 26, 2007 at Buc Field, the video is of the corps' final regular-season rehearsal run-through, as seen through the eyes -- or bell -- of veteran baritone player Ryan Kriebel's baritone. Please be assured that the opening segment is not a detailed study of Ryan's shoes or the Buc Field turf. The corps opens the show with a lengthy visual move with horns at attention rather than the set position. Thanks to Ryan Kriebel for being a good sport and to Dave Linton for his technical assistance. We hope you enjoy this interesting look at the visual element of this year's anniversary production!

click below

BariCam-BlueEra.jpg

Edited by TomMoore

I didn't get good sound (extreemly low)?????

I would hate to see that on IMAX think it would be a puke fest :ph34r:

Great to see Bucs field!!!!!!

Edited by WayBackBuc

Paging Dave Linton ... could you please get ahold of me. I have some technical questions about the bari-cam!

-jeff-

Jeff DeMello

DeMello Video & Photo Services

That was fun to watch. Thank you.

Looks like you have a nice field set up there. :)

Very cool. Looks like another fast paced and exciting show.

Tell me about the practice field. Is that a permanent rehearsal field for the corps and did the corps build the viewing stand? If so, that's a real plus for the corps. Also noticed the picnic area. It looks like a nice place to hold rehearsals.

That was fun to watch. Thank you.

Looks like you have a nice field set up there. :)

really does!

Buc Field is tucked away in a remote corner of the Reading Regional Airport property. 30 years ago, we were given permission to clear a piece of land and create a field, which we did. There's 30 years of memories, sweat, tears, some blood and great drum corps on that field. We've been fortunate that the powers that be in Reading have worked with us over all these years.