BLUE ERA, through the "Bari-Cam!"

Buc Field is tucked away in a remote corner of the Reading Regional Airport property. 30 years ago, we were given permission to clear a piece of land and create a field, which we did. There's 30 years of memories, sweat, tears, some blood and great drum corps on that field. We've been fortunate that the powers that be in Reading have worked with us over all these years.

That bari-cam view is wild!!!!!

In 1979, the Bucs let us (Sunrisers) use Buc Field for one our rehearsals that summer. A classic rehearsal venue!

Fran

I'm hopin to get a snare cam for you all this weekend :)

That bari-cam view is wild!!!!!

In 1979, the Bucs let us (Sunrisers) use Buc Field for one our rehearsals that summer. A classic rehearsal venue!

Fran

Ooooo. In 1979, it was a bit more of a rustic venue. It's come a long way from those humble beginnings. I remember Jimmy on his garden tractor mowing the field and Jack Wells lining it. It was better than Boscov's parking lot and Engelman's Park in Mount Penn.

I'll always remember those immortal words shouted down to us by the instructors as they stood on the hill, before the deck was installed. They would look down at us as we finished and yell, "AGAIN!!!!!", And the muttering as we went back, "What the F--- was wrong with that?! Just "again", that's all you have to say. Ya just wanna see it again?"

The video is fun, but he's got to sound better than that. Let him overdub it! :D