The Mis-Adventures to DCA with Dream or " Trouble withTribbles&qu

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got pulled over at the Airport for lugage inspection, (the music stand in my carry on looked suspicious). The look on the TSA guys face as he pulled out 5 tribbles was very funny. :P

It's September 10th. Do you know where your truck is?

Garry in Vegas

Yes.... back at the rental yard as of Saturday night! All went well on the way home, we ended up with a few more Tribbles so I considered leaving the truck at the bottom of the Grand Canyon (the hard way...or would it be easy?).

Anyway, if anyone wanted a Tribble, but didnt get to our table at championships, and you would still like a to get your hands on the hottest new pet from SoCal Dream, PM me and we will make arrangements to get you one.

Edited by MiniSopGuy

I had given my evil tribble to Jeff De. to give to Francesca. After Finals, my Dreamy tribble was tucked into my Hawaiian shirt pocket as I spun a Borg cube. Somehow, another tribble appeared in my other shirt pocket...

...Odd thing, I didn't have a 2nd pocket before.

Edited by CozyChopsCom

Yes.... back at the rental yard as of Saturday night! All went well on the way home, we ended up with a few more Tribbles so I considered leaving the truck at the bottom of the Grand Canyon (the hard way...or would it be easy?).

You wouldn't have been the first to "park" a vehicle in the canyon. Most are those trying to rid the planet of themselves and take the car with them. There was just one a couple of years ago. So, yes, it can be done. Did you get the additional insurance coverage?

Garry in Vegas

PS Remind me to PM you about the U-Haul truck I rented from you when I moved to Arizona in 93. Let's just say I used Ryder when I moved back!