Who moved the most.......

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe why Cadets were cleaner.

haha, them's fightin words

from what i was able to see during the season, that cadets show was awesome. those guys are good. i can't wait for the espn broadcast to finally be able to see all the shows this year :)

f you do something hard look effortless, you're doing it well.

"If you do something hard look effortless"? I'm not sure what you're even trying to say... Especially since you started with saying Ingenious' post is the stupidest thing you ever heard. Did you misread his post? From what I think you're trying to say(again, it's really hard to tell with missing parts of speech...), it sounds like you actually agree with him...

even by the end of the season you guys had your whole show charted?

Ya we had charts for our whole show. Our drill didnt change much either.

"If you do something hard look effortless"? I'm not sure what you're even trying to say... Especially since you started with saying Ingenious' post is the stupidest thing you ever heard. Did you misread his post? From what I think you're trying to say(again, it's really hard to tell with missing parts of speech...), it sounds like you actually agree with him...

Lame attack on a typo............

haha, them's fightin words

from what i was able to see during the season, that cadets show was awesome. those guys are good. i can't wait for the espn broadcast to finally be able to see all the shows this year :)

You said it right, Dennis. From what I saw and heard, the Cadets were the loudest hornline I had heard in a LONG time and they never seemed to stop moving. Tons of respect to that program, regardless of outcome or who recieved top honors.

Lame attack on a typo............

Jee, sorry it was a "lame attack" but I seriously don't understand what you were trying to say due to it.

Edited by DKracing