LIVE from the Pressbox at DCA Prelims

JohnD

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, they're clearing out the stadium so we're gonna finish things up here. We'll see you tomorrow morning (10AM Eastern) for the 2007 DCA Alumni Spectacular!

Thanks to the whole crew from Milpitas, Ca. It's not the closed circuit tv or streaming video but the commentary was top notch and made the whole experience worth while for those of us who are not in attendance. I'm looking forward to Sunday's DCP-CAST.

Ben Martinez

Edited by Ben Martinez

Maybe both CV and Cru will pop up to the 90's. I thought Cru's score should have been 89. The consistency of scores rising for everyone was there except for Cru. Hurcs go up 5 points? Let's see Cru pass CV.
Realizing of course that the points don't mean diddly. It's the rankings that matter.

Whatever works!

The GE effect was put in to enhance the show and the crowd response!! It was FANtastic to see the crowd roar their approval!!

It has been 4 long years since CRU has been in the finals and we are here to stay!!!!!!!!! :wub: THANK YOU to all our supporters and fans who believed!!!!!!!!!!

CYA in November for a continuing of the journey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Maybe both CV and Cru will pop up to the 90's. I thought Cru's score should have been 89. The consistency of scores rising for everyone was there except for Cru. Hurcs go up 5 points? Let's see Cru pass CV.

first of all i am a huge cru supporter and i hope they move up in the standings. i can't understand how you can say you thought cru should have scred an 89. you weren't there and you didn't see it. you can't say you thought they should have had anything about what they should have had. you can sya you would have liked them to score an 89. i would have liked them to score a 92.

Thanks to the whole crew from Milpitas, Ca. It's not the closed circuit tv or streaming video but the commentary was top notch and made the whole experience worth while for those of us who are not in attendance. I'm looking forward to Sunday's DCP-CAST.

Ben Martinez

Big time kudos to the DCP Pressbox crew.

Thread not to be confused with: http://www.fromthepressbox.com

A great site for scores and recaps.

Edited by Brassop

The soprano soloist during the first half of Loss looks very young. If so, he's got a lot of talent for his age.

Color guard is using two purple flags behind the rest of the corps. A great visual moment to go with the climax of the ballad.

Stefan is just 17 :)

Mello/sop soloists up front now. Mello can really rip the notes out.

Thanks for the kind words! I had a blast playing my mello during the shout chorus. :)

Thanks also for the detailed review that you gave us. Much appreciated! :worthy:

Edited by DorianBlues