1st Annual Dragon Festival of Corps

Wayne

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerald Regime has moved up to 5A. They are fielding "121" members, prop movers count in the membership.

Check PMs.

As for the Field Judges, I had alot wanting to judge, so I easily found a place for them. However, if need be, I will drop the Field Percussion and Field Auxiliary and make them judge in the Press Box. :)

Corps added to the roster:

Velour Knights (AAAAA)

VK Too (AAAA)

VK 3 (AAA)

Total Amount of Competing Corps: 19

BUMP

I will be posting Percussion Showdown schedules ASAP.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I have upped the amound of corps allowed to attend per organization to FIVE in hopes of getting more corps to participate in the lower classes. If more corps do not sign up for the A and AA classes, I will be combining both of those classes and will readjust the semifinal and final allotments accordingly.

As of now, we have 19 corps signed up for the Showcase of Corps (field show), we are hoping for as many as 30!

Should directors that have sent information want to send more corps from their organization, that is fine.

-Wayne

BUMP!

Just to let everyone know, the deadline for these preseason events will come MUCH sooner than you think, so be sure to apply while there are openings!

-Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP.

There are penty of spots for this show still! Sign up while you still have the chance! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP.

We now have enough bands to justify having three full rounds for this event.

However, due to lack of participation, I will be cancelling the Percussion and Guard side events.

I am still missing caption submissions from Star of Jupiter (AAAAA) and Cross (AAA). Need them ASAP! (PM also sent to you.)

-Wayne