Tremendous Blast or bsa

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM TREMENDOUS!!

(but i need music!!!)

Bump!

Only two and a half weeks to get our collective TREMENDOUSNESS ready to go. If you are Tremendous and have not yet chimed in, or you are thinking about being Tremendous, chime in!

Tremendous

Tremendous

Oh, Oh,

Tremendous!

(dat, da diggadigock, digock, dadiggidigock – flammables)

WOW what another Tremendous day, dont it make you feel like Blasting all over? :cool:

Well it looks like all the negitive people of the world (Todd "O" and his evil band of slap knuckles) either...

A) Got a clue, and became Tremendous :w00t:

B) Finely sobered up and went to treatment (hopfully the place has a music program)

c) Got deported back to Canada

d) Blasted like never before and are now Tremendous

Hope to see all Blasted in LaCrosse, it will make you Tremendous!!!

Wise words young padawan.

In all reality it doesn't really matter who is Tremendous or not but, all groups convene to beautiful Camp Pettibone campground to have the times of our lives! This is a wonderful opportunity to get all walks of life together and join and BE TREMENDOUS!

That sounds...

TREMENDOUS

TREMENDOUS

OH, OH

TREMENDOUS

(insert drum break here)

WOW what another Tremendous day, dont it make you feel like Blasting all over? :cool:

Well it looks like all the negitive people of the world (Todd "O" and his evil band of slap knuckles) either...

A) Got a clue, and became Tremendous :w00t:

B) Finely sobered up and went to treatment (hopfully the place has a music program)

c) Got deported back to Canada

d) Blasted like never before and are now Tremendous

Hope to see all Blasted in LaCrosse, it will make you Tremendous!!!

The one and only Tremendous answer is : D

YES! Mr. Have Seenth

I didn't want to use your whole real name in case Todd and said evil band of "slap Knuckles" mount an attack, and accuse you of being Tremendous.

Yes, "D" is the answer. It is no secret that although the bsa'ers apply their name with the Blue Stars, who by the way were Tremendous, if not very Tremendous (that's the first time I have ever said "very Tremendous" :worthy: ) that things in the LaCrosses band are not as Tremendous as previously stated. I Believe and state publicly that the Original Todd (not sure about his evil band of roaming slap knuckles) has offically seen the light, and is now under concideration, to be TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!! :thumbs-up: (please insert some kind of horn happy horn riff)

Please stay tuned.... :worthy:

YES! Mr. Have Seenth

I didn't want to use your whole real name in case Todd and said evil band of "slap Knuckles" mount an attack, and accuse you of being Tremendous.

Yes, "D" is the answer. It is no secret that although the bsa'ers apply their name with the Blue Stars, who by the way were Tremendous, if not very Tremendous (that's the first time I have ever said "very Tremendous" :worthy: ) that things in the LaCrosses band are not as Tremendous as previously stated. I Believe and state publicly that the Original Todd (not sure about his evil band of roaming slap knuckles) has offically seen the light, and is now under concideration, to be TREMENDOUS!!!!!!!!! :thumbs-up: (please insert some kind of horn happy horn riff)

Please stay tuned.... :worthy:

I am not ashamed to admit being Tremendous! because i am a card carrying member and I tremendously know that Todd and his evil said of "slap knuckles" will not admit to being a part of said tremendousness either!

(inserting horn riff of Blame Canada)

Tremendous !

Tremendous !

Oh Oh !

Tremendous !