2007 DCA Weekend from my lens

http://tinyurl.com/2qvnwc

252 photos now... So, go through all the pages and enjoy!

And feel free to add comments... but, behave a lil... these are out in the public.

If there is a pic that you'd like to see in a larger size: click on that pic and then after the new page opens... up above the pic is a choice that says *all sizes* click on that.

Any other questions or problems, feel free to contact me.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Nanci.........always appreciate your efforts.....great memories of a superlative (rhymes w/laxative) weekend

Awesome pictures Nanci! Especially the one of the Renegades American Flag Section. I even managed to find one I was in from a couple of years ago by searching through the DC picture pool.

As always a fantastic job. Those of us that attended, as well as those that were unable to, appreciate all the time, work and effort that you put in. You are rapidly becoming/have become the Moe Knox of this era - and we all know how important Moe has been to our little hobby/avocation/addiction.

Continue with your good work and hope to see you soon!

Thanks for the great pics!!!!! Awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pics of the phone that went in the Womens toilet Sunday night.. ^0^ :P

Yet another "unique" story from another year at DCA....... :P

oh story time? i like story time. :D

Nanci ~ any chance you found my :beer: from Friday night? you know, the one you walked away with, in any of the shots that didn't make it into your on-line catalogue? :laugh:

Thanks, Nanci! Great pictures of the Alumni Show. You were in the same row and section as my wife, and many of your pictures are nearly identical, but you captured a few things that she didn't.

Looking forward to seeing you and talking again. I think you'd enjoy the Plymouth Parade and Show on November 17. Always a great lineup of corps, and a great weekend event.