2007 DCA Weekend from my lens

Great stuff, Nanci.... thanks!

Fran

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Y'all are too nice! I'm no professional photographer by any means... and I tend to take the more personal shots. Really nice to see that so many of you are enjoying them though! It's just a hobby of a hobby! Someday, I'll actually learn all the bells and whistles on this camera and take some good shots. Thanx to all for another great season!

Good to see the Crossmen unis from 00-03 on board. As well as Sky being well represented.

Very nice picture Nancy of our group on page 10 <Les Diplomates>.

Our National Flag Section look big.

Thank you

Wow! Y'all are too nice! I'm no professional photographer by any means... and I tend to take the more personal shots. Really nice to see that so many of you are enjoying them though! It's just a hobby of a hobby! Someday, I'll actually learn all the bells and whistles on this camera and take some good shots. Thanx to all for another great season!

Look out Moe Knox!!! Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!! This could be your next profession!!!!! :unsure::blink::huh2:

NANCI

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTURE OF MY SON ON THE TYMPS @ I&E.

WAS NOT ABLE TO SEE HIM.

AGAIN THANKS

I was speaking to Moe Knox last night, and he told me he has retired from any more Drum Corps photos.

Jim Ormiston....PCP :grouphug::lol::lol: :mmm:

I was wondering when that was going to happen!! Moe's been taking Corps photos for almost as long as there's been dirt!!! Best wishes to Moe from me to a great Corps photographer & individual!!! :blink::lol::blink:

I was wondering when that was going to happen!! Moe's been taking Corps photos for almost as long as there's been dirt!!! Best wishes to Moe from me to a great Corps photographer & individual!!! :grouphug::blink::lol:

It seems Moe is upset because they wouldn't let him on the field or sidelines to shoot pics. We ALL know that Moe takes great shots. I remember first seeing him shooting pics back in the early 60's. Not many remember that he played Bass Drum for the Hurcs also. Park City Pride is trying to get him in our Honor Guard.

Jim Ormiston, Park City Pride