BRIDGEMEN OPEN HOUSE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I mention YOU guys were INCREDIBLE in Rochester???????

Where the BLEEP si U get that many horns???

WOW!

The Bridgemen will be holding their open house on Saturday November 17th, 2007. It will be held at St.Andrews on 4th street and Broadway, in Bayonne NJ. It will start off with a information meeting from 12-1, followed by practice from 1-5. The next day the corps will be again practing from 12-6. The corps is open to anyone who wants to march regardless if you are an alumni or not.

Anyone interested in marching or helping out can visit the corps website @www.bridgemen.com or you can email me direct at Gmanbay41@aol.com.

The Tournament Of Stars will be held on June 14th this year. Lineup is being worked on and more information will follow.

Hype!

George

Hey I heard this "rumor" the Bridgemen are going to hold an open house on Sat Nov 11 is that true ??????????

and also having a benifit dinner on Fri Nov 10 for Jerome is this also true ????????

man o man im soooooo there !!!!!!!

The best thing is that the invitation is open to EVERYONE !!!!!!!

now is your chance to be a Bridgemen...........just do it........you wont be sorry .........

The open house will answer all of your questions and you will meet instructors, corp members, and get right into the 2008 show ( which is going to be smokin)!!!!!!!!!!

Hey even if ya want to just check it out, come on down !!!! the pizza is great in Bayonne so it wont be a wasted trip !!!!!!

When ya come down just look for the tall guy on #3 bass... come on over and say hello Id like to meet ya

Hope to see you all

Rick

Hey I heard this "rumor" the Bridgemen are going to hold an open house on Sat Nov 11 is that true ??????????

and also having a benifit dinner on Fri Nov 10 for Jerome is this also true ????????

man o man im soooooo there !!!!!!!

well i guess you listened to the rumors and were there those dates all by yourself . . . :beer:

:beer:

well i guess you listened to the rumors and were there those dates all by yourself . . . :doh:

:lookaround:

:doh:

I'm not even going to the Open House and even I know it's the 17th ... DOH!

Oh, but Jerome's dinner on the 16th .... I'm sooooo there! :)

Should be an awesome weekend ... on the 17th, I believe I will be helping the Bushwackers get ready for their Open House soon to follow ... good times to be had!

b**bs