DCA Central

Kansan

With all of these Corps located ALL over the country, it just might be high time to have finals in a more central location....

Hmmmmm.... Like Indy?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence the etc and no need to keep listing them when the dude already apologized for the lack of certain corps.

well,.................there are more groups missed than just the "cops" from the south you are interested in seeing on the listing,...............maybe no need for you to see them,...............but others might be interested...........................that's all,..............

Thanks! I wondered if we had been cut! Truth is I wouldnt have a problem with us being DCA Midwest since in every other discussion Minnesota and Wisconsin are considered the midwest. North doesnt work well beause there is North from Maine to Washington State.

Yeah but the NFC North only has teams from WI, MI, MN and IL....so there's the model! :P

Rumor has it, that DCA will soon announce the formation of 8 (yes, eight) competitive circuits for 2008.

They will be as follows: (Please forgive the unintended ommission of any corps)

1 DCA Northeast- Empire, Brigs, Cru, Sabres

2 DCA East- Cabs, Bucs, Sky, Hurcs, Bush, Fusion, Sun

3 DCA North Central- MBI, Kilties, Govies, Chops

4 DCA South Central- Frontier, MCL

5 DCA South- Corpsvets

6 DCA West Central- High Country, Prairie Sound, Crosswinds

7 DCA West- Renegades, SoCalDream

8 DCA Really, really West- Yokahama Inspires

b**bs

Ummm...where would Lakeshoremen from Mich go? :P (DCA North of course)

You know with this resurgance of corps, DCA could have a midwestern championship in DeKalb again. b**bs And any D2/3 corps from DCI that wants to attend could and be much loved.

With all of these Corps located ALL over the country, it just might be high time to have finals in a more central location.... Hmmmmm.... Like Indy?

Now Dude, or shall I call you Your Dudeness, or El Dudeareeno,

There you go talking common sense again. You know that kind of thing has no business in DCA. Now I really hope that some day logic and common sense will rule DCA with an iron fist, but until that time...

:grrr:

Keep on Abiding,

Ryan J

Ummm...where would Lakeshoremen from Mich go? :P (DCA North of course)

You know with this resurgance of corps, DCA could have a midwestern championship in DeKalb again. b**bs And any D2/3 corps from DCI that wants to attend could and be much loved.

Oooooooh.....The possibility of performing in DeKalb again! That is one stadium that I loved perfroming in, D2 & D3 corps would be shown alot of love and hype from all-age corps on a consistent basis.

With all of these Corps located ALL over the country, it just might be high time to have finals in a more central location....

Hmmmmm.... Like Indy?

Its time to come out of retirement and strap on the drum and have the time of your life! DeKalb would be one great location!

Rumor has it, that DCA will soon announce the formation of 8 (yes, eight) competitive circuits for 2008.

They will be as follows: (Please forgive the unintended ommission of any corps)

1 DCA Northeast- Empire, Brigs, Cru, Sabres

2 DCA East- Cabs, Bucs, Sky, Hurcs, Bush, Fusion, Sun

3 DCA North Central- MBI, Kilties, Govies, Chops

4 DCA South Central- Frontier, MCL

5 DCA South- Corpsvets

6 DCA West Central- High Country, Prairie Sound, Crosswinds

7 DCA West- Renegades, SoCalDream

8 DCA Really, really West- Yokahama Inspires

b**bs

1 Should be DCA East - where it all began.

8 Should be DCA really really really East - they don't call it the Occident, do they?

I shouldn't be allowed to post...

DCA Central is a servicable name, but I like DCA Mid-America myself. Harkens back to an earlier time in DCI. I also like the idea of bringing back the championships to Dekalb.